Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Apply For This Position
Who are we
Family-owned and operated since 1953, Lamour Inc. has earned its reputation as the “Best in Class” choice for socks, performance wear, hosiery and intimates. In fact, we are among the top 5 global players in base layer active wear, the #1 global seamless manufacturer and one of Canada’s leading sock manufacturers.
What we’re looking for
We are seeking a skilled Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and monitoring financial transactions between our company and its clients or customers. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, and possess strong communication skills.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Assist in the collection of overdue accounts
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments
- Follow-up on customer portals for payment information
- Verify and resolve discrepancies.
- Respond to Sales and customer inquiries.
- Assist in cash posting & application.
- Process adjustments and credit card payments
- Process customer claims and charge backs
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- College diploma in a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem analysis and solving skills.