Family-owned and operated since 1953, Lamour Inc. has earned its reputation as the “Best in Class” choice for socks, performance wear, hosiery and intimates. In fact, we are among the top 5 global players in base layer active wear, the #1 global seamless manufacturer, & one of Canada’s leading sock manufacturers. As a one-stop shop, we work innovatively and passionately to deliver outstanding quality and value to a diversified international customer base. It is our focus on performance fabric technology and product innovation, investment in manufacturing excellence, speed to market, and supply chain execution that allows us to build meaning, strong, and long-lasting retail partnerships across multiple trade channels.
We invite you to visit our Linkedin page!
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer / Art Director to join our Marketing team!
- Contribute to the development of a strong, innovative and well-defined graphic design language for different brands
- Ensure the guidelines for all applications of different brands
- Balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Create comprehensive graphic design deliverables, seeing projects through from concept, design, production, and delivery
- Participate in brainstorming session and collaborate with Marketing, Merchandising and Product Development teams to deliver creative solutions and meet project objectives.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in graphic design
- Strong portfolio is required
- Diploma in graphic design
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Demonstrated understanding of page layout, typography, color theory and choice/use of assets such as photography and illustration
- Retail & consumer goods experience an asset
- Problem solving skills
- Manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player, solution oriented