Who are we
Family-owned and operated since 1953, Lamour Inc. has earned its reputation as the “Best in Class” choice for socks, performance wear, hosiery and intimates. In fact, we are among the top 5 global players in base layer active wear, the #1 global seamless manufacturer and one of Canada’s leading sock manufacturers.
Expert of the New Balance Brand, this role ensures that all Lamour efforts (product development, marketing materials etc) are aligned to the branding guidelines and consistent across every touchpoint. In order to maintain this consistency across all aspects of the business, this role is extremely cross functional working with every member of the Lamour brand team to ensure standards are upheld during customer meetings, product development, packaging development, ecom asset creation etc.
- Acts as lead point of contact for product development and brand related marketing and approvals.
- Responsible for staying up to date on all brand guidelines and being the internal expert on the requirements from New Balance
- Responsible for creating processes to ensure brand guidelines are maintained across all Lamour team processes, including but not limited to product development, packaging & sales materials
- Create and maintain a product development log, a seasonal road map and attend meetings with factories and sourcing team for new product development
- Mobilize and collaborate with other departments (Design, Sourcing, Creative etc) to develop and achieve business/brand objectives and meet the deadlines for key projects/meetings such as:
- New product development
- Sales Materials
- Line Lists
- Seasonal Catalogs
- Analyze sales data and make recommendations on how to improve the existing product portfolio.
- Provide product rankings, and offer insight regarding sell thru and trends via data analysis.
- Keep up to date with market trends with respect to relevant product categories and competitive analysis of price points and offerings etc.
- Build seasonal catalogs with established branding guidelines as provided by Creative team, update, maintain and revise catalogs seasonally.
- Support Sales and Account Management as required with all tools and brand assets to support sales efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or relevant field (management, international trade etc)
- 3-5+ years of experience in marketing
- Knowledge of the consumer landscape or product categories as well as distribution channels
- Some experience in Digital Communication and product development a definite asset
- Entrepreneurial, agile & curious mindset
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Attention to detail & organization/process development is key for success in this role.